Each individual clinician sets her/his own fee-for service rates, however rates are determined by insurance companies when insurance is used.
Our clinicians accept a variety of different insurance plans. To see if your particular insurance plan will cover services of a particular clinician, you can consult your insurance company, as well as clinician of your choice. Please check your insurance coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Talk directly to your clinician about this option.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay late cancellation/no show fee for that session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.